- 4 cups of XAVIES' Extra Seeds Granola
- 150 gr melted butter
- ½ L cranberry juice
- 250gr Greek yogurt
- Fresh raspberries, blackberries or strawberries
1. Place on a baking tray 22 muffin molds of normal size.
2. Finely mix the granola with a hand blender. Take a medium bowl and mix the granola and the melted butter until they are well mixed.
3. Put about 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture in each muffin dish; press well for a firm bottom for the cupcake. Place it in the refrigerator.
4. Mix the cranberry juice with the Greek yogurt
5. Remove the cupcakes from the frigo and fill them to the edge with the cranberry mixture. Then put the cupcakes in the freezer for one and a half hours.
6. To serve, remove cheesecakes from the muffin molds and top with fresh berries.